The “E” is made of 4 pieces, the “A” out of 3 & the “T” 2pieces. He attached them with some hardware & I stained them. I wanted them to look like old barn wood. So I had some gray stain that I applied thickly then wiped off the excess according to directions. Once that dried I used a little of a darker stain I had left over from my half bath project to give it a little darker finish so it looks more aged. This project was great because I only invested a little money for hardware & the gray stain of which I have plenty leftover for several more future projects. I’m not one to pause long enough to take enough pictures for a step by step tutorial, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask & I’ll be happy to help!
Yet another finished Pinterest project in our home! We have this skinny wall in between our kitchen & dining room & I knew it would be the perfect spot for this sign. My husband has had this stash of cedar wood for a long time & it was the perfect width. So I asked him to use it & cut the pieces out using the pattern I made out of an brown paper bag.